FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Senior Technical Advisor-Quality Improvement, Systems and Strategic Results Management (Harare)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address
today's interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Technical Advisor for Quality Improvement (QI), Systems and Strategic Results Management on the USAID-funded Accelerated and Comprehensive HIV Care for Epidemic Control in Zimbabwe (ACCE) Project, which provides quality, client-centered, differentiated service delivery (DSD) models across the continuum of HIV care, ensuring data driven decision making at all program levels. The project will optimize and scale gamechanging, evidence-based interventions and innovations such as pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), TB preventive therapy (TPT), HIV self-testing (HIV-ST), index case testing, and Decentralized Drug Distribution (DDD). FHI 360 is the capacity development (CD) partner to the Prime Recipient, Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI).
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Senior Technical Advisor will report to FHI 360’s Program Lead and will be based in ZHI’s Harare office.
- This person’s role will be to provide technical assistance (TA), mentoring/coaching, and support to ZHI in the areas of QI and health systems strengthening (HSS)
- As such, s/he will be responsible for managing and leading the provision of high-level TA and dynamic data use for systems strengthening and adaptive program management.
- S/he will lead project-wide deployment of FHI 360’ssignature adaptive management model, Total Quality Leadership and Accountability (TQLA).
- S/he will work closely with the Chief of Party (COP), Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) and other ZHI staff to support Government of Zimbabwe (GoZ) leaders to adopt enhanced data management/data use processes that will lead to a strengthened health system.
- S/he will provide mentorship to project staff and a team of senior project staff to ensure program quality and strong local capacity development and ownership, thus ensuring more sustainable results.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Medicine, a master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, or a related.
- At least 12 years of experience designing and implementing public health programs in Zimbabwe with practical experience in HIV/AIDS programs.
- At least 7 years management and/or strategic leadership experience.
- Firsthand of the Zimbabwe health system, stakeholders and actors. Demonstrated ability to critically appraise situations and design strategic interventions.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and communication skills, including oral presentation skills and in-depth knowledge and experience in USG/PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Extensive experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings.
- Certification in Quality Improvement Science would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/details/Technical-Advisor---Quality-Improvement---Systems-and-Strategic-Results-Management_Requisition-2021202449