The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) is inviting qualified, self-motivated and experienced applicants for the following post:
JOB VACANCY: Senior Regulatory Officer — GMP Inspector, Grade C5 X1
Reporting to the Chief Regulatory Officer-Enforcement in the Licensing and Enforcement (LED) Division, the incumbent will be responsible for the following among other duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule GMP inspections;
- Lead inspections for compliance with GMP;
- Write and follow up reports on inspections conducted;
- Provide summary reports of GMP for purpose of registration of medicines;
- Compile processes and guidelines for GMP activities;
- Maintain database of manufacturers inspected for compliance with GMP;
- Issue and review import and export permits;
- Conduct inspections for wholesalers, industrial, dispensing medical practitioners, veterinary surgeons and pharmaceutical;
- Review sample analysis reports for pre-analysis distribution and post market surveillance :
- Conduct consignment verification visits to ports of entry;
- Review CAPA reports submitted for inspections;
- Conduct enforcement inspections and collaborate with CID Drugs in inspections and writing police statements.
- Ensure correct and accurate register and dispatch of Nork carried out;
- Participate in execution and monitoring of divisional and organizational quality management system;
- Conduct training on new and amended procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) degree or equivalent;
- Relevant post-graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years working experience in a manufacturing environment/regulatory experience;
- Sound knowledge of GMP principles.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The MCAZ is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
The MCAZ Is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to:
Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue/ Corner Third Street
P 0 Box 10559
Closing Date; 10 March 2022