Applications are invited from highly competent and qualified persons to fill the above position which have Arisen in the office of the Auditor-General
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reports to: Deputy Director Procurement Job Responsibility Administer the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act,
- Oversee the procurement of goods and services for the Office in line with procurement laws and regulations
- Assist in the planning of the procurement activities of the procurement management unit.
- Ensure that the procurement processes undertaken have complied with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Prepare and maintain the annual procurement plan for the office.
- Advise line managers on procurement regulations.
- Maintain records on all procurement proceedings and other related issues.
- Supervise staff in the unit.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management Purchasing and Supply. Plus, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
- A minimum of four years' experience in Procurement management.
Knowledge and attributes
- A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Unquestionable integrity
How To Apply
If you qualify and interested please submit your application with a detailed curriculum vitae not later than 29 July 2022 to 48 Burroughs House ,Corner George Silundika and Simon Muzenda street 4th street or email: email@example.com