Applications are invited from highly competent and qualified persons to fill the above position which has arisen in the Office of the Auditor-General.
Reports to: Deputy Director Procurement
Duties And Responsibility
- Administer the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Oversee the procurement of goods and services forthe Office in line with procurement laws and regulations. Assist in the planning of the procurement activities of the procurement management unit.
- Ensure that the procurement processes undertaken have complied with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Prepare and maintain the annual procurement plan for the office.
- Advise line managers on procurement regulations.
- Maintain records on all procurement proceedings and other related issues.
- Supervise staff in the unit.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- A Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing and Supply.
- Plus, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
- A minimum of four years' experience in Procurement management.
Skill, Knowledge and attributes
- A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Unquestionable integrity
How To Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 29 July 2022 to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver to No. 48 Burroughs House, Corner George Silundika and Simon Muzenda Street (4th Street).