The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the following vacant posts:
DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SCIENCES – OPTOMETRY UNIT
SENIOR MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST/ MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST (1 POST)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ordering, maintaining, repairing and servicing eye care equipment for the department.
- Assisting with research work carried out in the department.
- Preparing, setting up, supervising and assisting students in practicals’ for the researchers within the department.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Chairperson.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Mechatronics/Telecommunications.
- 5 ‘’O’’ Level Passes including English Language and Mathematics/Science, with grade C or better.
- One year experience in the Medical Field would be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs, birth certificate and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and
professional qualifications for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be addressed and either hand delivered
or posted to: -
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP 167