The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of Star Leadership Academy. He/She will be responsible for the implementation, management, and evaluation of the Academy’s programs in accordance with standards set out by the organization.
Reporting to. : Chief Executive Officer
- Leads the development of the Academy’s strategic goals and objectivesResponsible for the translation of corporate direction and organization plans into functional plans and day-to-day management.
- Performance management – Analysing the performance of the Academy’s activity against corporate objectives and providing coaching and direction to team members.
- Reviews the strategic and operational risks implicit in the strategy periodically ensuring that both strategic and operational planning in the Academy mitigates those risks appropriately.
Resource Planning And Operational Management
- Develops the annual operating plan and budget to support the delivery of the Academy’s strategy.
- Leads on projects designed to deliver aspects of the operating plans as appropriate and to ensure the Academy has appropriate project management and reporting processes in place to ensure projects arising from the operating plans are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversees the management of the Academy’s facilities in an efficient and effective manner working in liaison with the College Administration.
- Reviews, develop and embed all the necessary policies, systems and procedures to ensure the Academy complies with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and legislation.
- Supports the development and effective management of the Academy’s budget and to take direct responsibility for managing those areas directly delegated to them.
- Supports future change management initiatives within the Academy which involve professional services staff, working with People and Performance staff to ensure compliance with the Academy’s policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ensures the Academy has appropriate staff, processes and procedures in place which support the delivery of the portfolio of academic programmes and that the Academy offers the best possible student experience.
Governance And Compliance
- Takes the lead in ensuring that the Academy complies with all regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines, and relevant legislation.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring the availability of robust compliance and governance mechanisms.
Qualifications and competencies
- Degree in Education/Management.Master’s Degree in Management.Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar or related environment.
- Experience in setting up and/or managing office facilities/programmes and/or businesses/ organisations.
- Experience advising on or designing and implementing the management, administrative and financial processes necessary for a strong and successful organisation.
- Proven experience and knowledge of budget and financial controls, and managing grants from institutional donors.
- trong Project Management skills.Strong research, training and presentation skills (with development and business professionals, as the key audience of training).
- xcellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting while also taking initiative to complete assigned tasks with high quality and within tight timeline
- Budgeting & Financial Management
- Project Management
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/senior-manager-star-leadership-academy/