Our airport lounge is looking for highly professional, enthusiastic, and committed individuals to provide our clients with the highest standards of customer service. As our lounge attendants have the most in-person interactions with our clients, they have the biggest opportunity to impact the customer experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide friendly and professional service to guests.
- Remain visible throughout lounge with an approachable look and stance at all times.
- Communicate with food attendant to ensure food products are of high standard in freshness and appearance. Replenish items if needed.
- Offer amenities to guests as needed.
- Respond to guest requests for assistance or information on Airport/Airline operations.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Follow safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following all R.G.M Int. Airport rules and regulations regarding the work place.
- Maintains the level of service expectations at all times.
- Maintain and observe the Covid Health and Safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Travel & Tourism Degree/Diploma or related qualification.
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospitality role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate great team work
- Ability to follow instructions
- Genuine service/people focused attitude and understanding of needs of multi-cultural working environment.
- Experience in hospitality is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates with relevant qualifications in Travel & Tourism Degree/Diploma or related are invited to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Loung Attendant-Airport Lounge” before the 9th of September 2022.