ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is a state owned Company whose mandate is the generation, transmission, distribution and retailing of electricity, provision of telecommunication services as well as manufacturing and retailing of related electrical equipment. The Company is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above position that has arisen within the Company and based at its Head Office in Harare.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Principal Loss Control Officer (Intelligence).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the gathering, processing and disseminating intelligence in support of security operations as well as conducting criminal intelligence analysis in support of Security and Loss Control objectives.
- Assisting the implementation of intelligence initiatives to protect, prevent and detect corporate crimes, procedural and security breaches as required or directed by management.
- Liaising with relevant Intelligence stakeholders and other State Security Agencies on matters of criminal activity interest, establish and maintain an Intelligence Network database with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising and coordinating with other state and private intelligence agencies to exchange information on criminal intelligence within the allocated areas of intelligence responsibility
- Identifying staff training needs and initiate staff developmental programs within the intelligence sub unit.
- Assisting in the compilation of tactical and operational strategic plans for intelligence unit.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Intelligence/Police & Security Studies/Criminology/ Law/Financial Intelligence / Criminal Psychology
- At least 2 years' relevant intelligence experience
- Membership of a recognized professional institution
- Clean class 4 drivers' license
- Formal training in intelligence is an added advantage
- Diploma in Security Management or qualifications in Electrical Power Engineering is an added advantage.
- Criminal and Civil justice systems, Criminal investigations and intelligence gathering techniques.
- Offences under the Electricity Act, Copper Control Act, Anti- Corruption Act and other applicable Acts
- ZESA operations, mandate and challenges.
- Demonstrable experience in gathering, processing and disseminating intelligence.
- Report writing and interviewing skills.
- Ground coverage and Intelligence office management
- Unquestionable integrity and team player
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent People management and leadership skills.
- Sound Information technology skills.