The Senior Loans officer will evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business, act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner. The Senior Loans Officer will report to the Operations Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist to evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Assist to interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable rations and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and provide guidance to clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Processing of all loans in the system
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelors’ degree/diploma in Banking and Finance or any related degree
How To Apply
Applicants to send CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12/08/2022.