Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post.
Faculty Of Engineering And Geosciences
Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be required, among other duties, to:
- Carry out chemistry laboratory work (sampling, testing using analytical equipment and instruments)
- Carry out research work.
- Coordinate and supervise chemistry laboratory practicals.
- Assist in third stream income projects.
- Train students and assist in conducting research projects and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Higher National Diploma or BSc (Hons) Degree in Chemical Technology/ Applied Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience as a Technician.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 04 August 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.