The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. The expansion of university education in Zimbabwe is part of government policy adopted at the onset of independence.Head Office (Lupane Campus) P.O Box 170 Lupanehttp://www.lsu.ac.zw/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluation of systems and internal controls and recommending improvements
- Managing and allocating duties to Internal Auditors
- Supervision and training of subordinates
- Assisting the Chief Internal Auditor in assessing organisational risk and compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Assisting the Chief Internal Auditor in evaluating the risk management process, preparation of annual audit plan, quarterly reports, audit programmes and conducting complex investigations
- Review of systems and controls.
- Audit and investigations.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Accounting, CIS, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- A Masters’ Degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Auditing, two (2) years of which should have been at senior level.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
Closing Date: 16 September 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.