Bankable Tanzania Limited is looking to bring in a Senior Manager in Equity/ Mergers a Acquisitions/ Debt (when required). The Senior Manager should demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the banking sector domestically / regionally and financial markets globally. This means working with a primary focus on financial modelling, solution structuring and execution. This person will report to the Senior Executives while managing and supervising a team of financial analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct financial and non-financial due diligence on originated opportunities.
- To review client's financial readiness and capacity to enter into and execute projects or access or apply for additional equity and or debt.
- Financial modelling for equity, mergers a acquisitions on buy and sell side as well as for debt where required. This will include preparing and evaluating financial models and valuations for our clients to advise on their on-going business developments and proposed financing transactions. To conduct and prepare business valuation report for buy or sell side mandates and presenting to the client or board.
- To structure and execute equity financing transactions through to financial close.
- To proactively manage client interactions, present information and negotiate transactions at senior level with clients, financial institutions, and investors.
- To originate innovative structuring solutions.
- To negotiate and mediate transactions between BANKABLE, clients and third parties (equity providers, investors, commercial banks, DFIs, regulators and service providers i.e. lawyers, valuers, tax advisors).
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics with professional qualification.
- Good business acumen
- 7+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- MBAs are preferred
- Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics are preferred fields
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to work independently
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives Excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level Management
- High proficiency with financial modelling and analysis techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
How to Apply
Submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 02 December 22