Lomagundi College group of schools is situated in the beautiful surroundings of the Makonde Hills on the Strip Road, outside Chinhoyi.
Our school is committed to excellence in all we do.
We now seek the services of an experienced Accountant to join us on a permanent basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and duties include:
- Overseeing the day to day management of the Accounts Office.
- Day to day cash management.
- Managing the accounts payable and receivables.
- Managing the annual budget.
- Liaising with school authorities and Governors.
- Updating financial procedures.
- Conducting cost and productivity analyses.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A Degree/Diploma in an Accounting qualification.
- Experience working for an educational institution is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please email a Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae to Mrs Nikki du Riess. on:Icpersonnel@lomagundi.com