Old Mutual is currently loooking for a qualified candidate to fill the above position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for carrying out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages and for signing off work of more junior actuarial specialists. The incumbent has responsibility for specific deliveries and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages. Responsible for specific deliveries.
- Performs checks and puts procedures in place to ensure actuarial calculations are accurate.
- Checks manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work. Translates actuarial concepts into client - friendly terminology.
Qualifications And Experience
- Fellow Of The Institute Of Actuaries: Actuarial Science (Required)
- Accountable, Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Proactive Approach, Results-Oriented, Self-Starter, Teamwork, Time Management
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Senior-Actuarial-Specialist--OMAO-_JR-19140?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6