Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position in the Enterprise Risk Management Department. The incumbent will report to the Enterprise Risk Officer and will be based at Chinhpyi, Concession and Masvingo depots respectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits, train and supervises Security Guards.
- Monitors security manning levels at all depots within area of responsibility.
- Ensures all GMB buildings/depots and establishments are adequately secured.
- Carryout risk and security surveys.
- Carryout both criminal and non-criminal/misconduct investigations.
- Recovers losses through restitutions, insurance and follow ups.
- Liaises with Government security agents and judiciary officers on matters of GMB interests.
- Review and enforces compliance to internal controls to minimize risk exposure to GMB assets.
- Enforces provisions of the Grain Marketing Act.
- Follow up on all cases at courts, police and provide updates.
- Submits reports of all investigations and activities to the Regional Enterprise Risk Officer.
- Carries out due diligence and inspections.
- Supervises and monitors performance of subordinates.
- Adheres to and ensure adherence to Safety, Health and Environment regulations and standards.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Security and Risk Management or equivalent.
- A post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence is a must.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a law enforcement or security environment. Good report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of investigation, criminal procedures and risk management processes.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Not later than 15 November 2022
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.