Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above-mentioned posts. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping the Supervisor’s diary.
- Making appointments and bookings for the Supervisor.
- Typing and record keeping.
- Attending to incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Receiving papers for meetings and preparing files for the meetings.
- Making arrangements for meeting venues.
- Handling and sorting mail.
- Taking Minutes.
- Photocopying and printing documents for the office.
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Higher Education Examinations Council (HEXCO).
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language.
Experience and Qualities
- One (1) year relevant post qualification experience.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Candidates must be of mature disposition with initiative, be able to work with minimum supervision, and be proficient in English.
Conditions of Service: Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to email@example.com or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 03 February 2023