The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position that has arisen within the Organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing files (receives and processing) and ensuring confidentiality and safety of correspondence.
- Compilation of cases in preparation of agenda and Minutes and make them presentable for Special Procurement Oversight Committee Meetings and accessible (Online) to members timeously
- Printing copies of corrected minutes to be bound for filing
- Providing any other service required during meetings (photocopying/ printing etc.)
- Organize travel and accommodation arrangements for Board members and Directors according to the travel policies of PRAZ.
- Maintenance of calendar on use of boardroom for different departmental meetings
- Provide information to clients registering with PRAZ
- Stand in for other secretaries when they are off.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 '0' levels including English Language
- Diploma/ Degree in Secretarial Studies
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar environment
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs, Application Letters and Certified Copies of Certificates to email@example.com or address to:
Finance and Administration Director The Procurement
Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
P.O Box CY406
NB: If you do not receive any response within a month please accept that your application was unsuccessful