The Health Professions Authority Zimbabwe (HPA) is the apex health regulatory body in Zimbabwe whose mandate is to coordinate the functions and operations of all health professions councils in Zimbabwe, entertain appeals that relate to the same councils, while also inspecting, registering and regulating all health service providing institutions in Zimbabwe. The following vacancy has arisen in the Authority:
Reporting to the Deputy Secretary General of the Authority, the job involves:
- To schedule appointments and maintain the Deputy Secretary General's diary.
- Typing correspondences, notices and agendas of meetings, minutes, letters, Registration Certificates of health institutions etc.
- Filing correspondence and opening new files for registered health institutions.
- Maintain a register of received inspections applications.
- Attending to verbal and written queries concerning the health institutions.
- Schedule and liaise with practitioners and where necessary the Councils for timeous inspections.
- Implementing decisions on applications for registration of health institutions.
- Timeous collection of inspection reports from the Inspectors.
- Providing secretarial and clerical services to Inspectorate department.
- Performing any other duties as delegated by the Deputy Secretary General.
Qualifications and attributes
- Minimum of a Diploma in Secretarial studies or any related field.
- Two years or more relevant experience in a reputable organisation.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle highly confidential matters.
- Highly computer literate, organised with excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed CV stating current gross salary no later than 24 April, 2022 to:
Postal and Physical Address:
The Acting Secretary General
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe
7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia
P.O. Box A410, Avondale,
OR E-mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.