The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance electronic Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible manner.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacant post shown above that has arisen within the University.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Filing office documents.
- Typing correspondences.
- Ordering stationery requirements.
- Distributing stationery.
- Ordering tea requirements.
- Servicing meetings.
- Dispatching correspondences.
- Minuting office meetings.
- Filing confidential documents.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chairperson.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a National Certificate in Secretarial Studies or Office Management.
- Five (5) ‘O’ Level passes including English Language.
- 35wpm Typewriting and 50wpm Shorthand/Dictaphone.
- At least one (1) year relevant post qualification experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three (3) referees as follows:
- In PDF format as a single document to: email@example.com
- As hard copies which consist of Ten (10) sets of each of the above listed documents.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for.
NB: Those who submit their applications online will be required to bring their original documents for verification upon invitation for interview.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe Open University
P O Box MP 1119
Hand delivered to
Corner House Cnr S.Machel/