Applications from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the aboveb opportunities that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing the diaries and appointments for two Directors
- Makes travel arrangements as requested.
- Coordinates and attends meetings for finance and operations departments; that is, agenda formulation, meeting notice, meeting materials and minuting and distribution of approved minutes.
- Handles correspondence for the two offices; incoming and outgoing.
- Handles phone calls, inquiries and requests for the two offices. Receives and attends to visitors to the departments.
- Preparing and managing the office budget.
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the Directors.
Qualifications And Experience
- Five "0" Levels including English and Mathematics
- At least a Diploma in Secretarial Studies; Office Management or equivalent
- One must be honest, reliable and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for and city preferred clip where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 19 August, 2022.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.