St Francis of Assisi High School has a vacancy for School Headmaster/Headmistress commencing Term 1, 2023. We therefore invite applications from interested, suitably qualified and experienced
Purpose Of The Job
- Oversees the daily overall operation of the school, its administrative staff and office functions.
- Actively engaging with teachers, staff, students and parents to understand and proactively manage issues and concerns.
- c. Consult openly and frequently as a means of communicating critical issues to critical school stakeholders.
- d Manages the annual operating plan, setting short to medium-term objectives, set measures and track progress for achievement of excellence. The position will fulfil all Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education requirements and will report to the Principal.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reinforces school culture, mission, distinctly., principles, promote and ensure observance of Roman Catholic ethos.
- Administer and coordinate all academics, and extra mural activities to ensure a well-rounded child.
- Plans and ensures capacity development programs for both pupils and staff.
- Ensuring school compliance to requirements of Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education, and together with staff, identify individual pupil special needs and ensuring appropriate corrective measures in consultation with parents.
- Establishing effective communication channels to keep the staff, pupils, and parents properly intoned.
- Keep abreast of positive developments within and outside the school.
- Recruits highly qualified and capable teaching staff to deliver academic programs and lead creative development efforts.
- Participates in parent/teacher conferences.
- Writes termly reports to the Local Responsible Authority and Education Secretariat.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Education
- Administration qualification
- Should be a practicing Catholic
- Aged between 40 and 50 years
- Computer literate
How To Apply
Applications and Resume to be send on firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th of September 2022