Responsible for receipting, collection, safe custody of cash and selling goods to consumers that meet their needs and desires.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring that branch sales budgets are met
- Implementation of marketing strategies
- Stock Management
- Ensuring the front desk is neat, presentable and equipped with all the necessary information e.g catalogues, fliers and branch contact numbers
- Operating the switchboard, taking down messages, screening incoming calls and forwarding them to respective persons
- Receiving and welcoming guests and provide them with superb customer service in a positive office atmosphere
- Promptly attending to visitors and directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving all letters and packages and redistribute them to their appropriate departments
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a diploma in Marketing management or equivalent.
- 1 years experience in the same position.
- Sales driven with ability to meet monthly sales budget.
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must email their CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied for
Deadline: 15 October 2022