A Bulawayo-based engineering manufacturing firm is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified person to fill in the position of a Sales Representative.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Meeting of set sales targets
- Prospecting for new customers and producing sales leads, including cold calls
- Efficient and effective utilization of resources including time and trip scheduling.
- Generating increased percentage of sales from new customers.
- Strengthen customer Relationship Management
- Zero tolerance of customer complaints, prompt response to complaints, high customer satisfaction.
- Accountability and upkeep of all sales and customer records.
- Ensure all quotations and tenders are processed submitted and submitted on time.
- Timeous production and presentation of quality reports
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of a first degree (or equivalent) in Sales & Marketing from a recognised institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience and exposure in sales of engineering, mining, construction spares and related products.
- Knowledge of southern region markets with specific reference to mining, construction and hardwares.
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should respond to email@example.com and on or before the 30th of September 2022.
NB: Applications should be clearly marked “Sales Representative” in the subject line.