To sell and distribute PSH products, as well as to implement sales and marketing activities in the assigned territory, to achieve set sales targets in a sustainable manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiates for orders to increase sales and timeous delivery of the orders.
- Identifies and develops new channels and maintains and grows existing channels.
- Conducts sales promotions to increase sales.
- Generates weekly, monthly reports and to assist in planning, reviewing and strategize such as promotional reports.
- Manages product availability, adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RRP), price communication, stock management to check for expiry dates on a First In First Out basis, manages over and understocks to keep optimum stock.
- Puts up point of sale materials in the trade and provide merchandising services
- Supervises in-house or contracted third party merchandisers in assigned territory to drive product shelf offtake.
- Assesses in-house or contracted third party merchandisers’ performance.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships through CRM activities.
- Conducts business reviews, set targets and develop promotional plans with key account customers.
- Provides business consultancy for our products to the clients to increase sales.
- Supports customers in product handling and storage through educating them on proper handling procedures.
- Represents the Protector Plus Brand to customers.
- Sells products in compliance with agreed credit terms and limits
- Monitors key national accounts and credit customers for payments.
- Conducts careful assessment and makes recommendation of customers to put on credit.
- Collects money from debtors in the stipulated time frames.
- Safeguards organisational assets including motor vehicles, stock, cash, computers and smartphones.
- Keeps a register of all instore furniture put in the market.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing/ IMM.
- 2 years working experience.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
- Excellent sales, oral and written communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking ability; ability to work independently, efficiently and quickly under pressure.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=7LiczSHmKkeXmlSatbokcNO7h-fzQdlLv2uX4UTqbxxURVAzQU1UM0pQUUxWVExDR0FVWVVOM1dJNi4u
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Deadline: 07 November 2022.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.