Generates sales by finding new markets and maintain the ones we already have and achieving set sales targets both monetary and volume based metric tonnage. Candidates to be based at Mutare or Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
Identifies market opportunities that arise within the Province/Region in consultation with the Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Establishes, develops and maintains good customer/business relationships
- Expedites the resolution of customer complaints
- Plans and executes personal strategy for the assigned territory
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Maintains an up to date customer the data base
- Compiles and maintains daily and monthly sales reports
- Takes orders and completes documentation for processing
- Conducts follow up on debtors in line with organisation and credit control policy
- Monitors competitor activities and devises marketing strategy in consultation with the Sales and Distribution Manager
- Compiles and analyses weekly and monthly provincial/regional sales activities
- Maintains stock levels at all depots and customer outlets within area of operation
- Supervises and develops subordinates by setting performance targets and identifying training needs.
- Ensures subordinates have signed job descriptions and performance contracts.
- Conducts quarterly/Annual staff performance appraisals/Evaluations.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
- Performs any other work-related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 “O” levels including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- A professional qualification in Marketing/MBA is an added advantage.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License a must.
- At least 2 years’ relevant FMCG experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matter not later than 7 March 2022.