The Customer Service Officer (CSO) carries the image of the company to the customers. The incumbent is responsible for receiving items for cleaning from customers and process payments. Quality service starts with CSO. The CSO is responsible for promoting CNC services to the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Identify existing damage or stains to items and confirming with the customers
- Attach identification tags to customer’s items
- Checking for foreign objects and dealing with them according to correct procedures
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Perform customer verifications and inspect items for condition and quality.
- Dispatch correct order to the customers when coming for collection
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the immediate supervisor
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and action taken
- Maintain customer databases
- Identifying opportunities that offer greatest potential to increase sales.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to sell dry cleaning services, experience is added advantage.
How to Apply
Send applications and cv to: email@example.com and in your application state your expected salary.
Deadline: 31 December 2022