Thornville Marketing (Pvt) Ltd, an FMCG manufacturer specialising in the manufacturing of condiments and breakfast cereals are recruiting and selecting a candidate to fill the position of Promoter - Chivhu.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with supervisor on ordering stock and delivery dates.
- Create and maintain attractive sales floor displays and make sure that products are prominently displayed.
- Attain the sales volume assigned to specific stores.
- Rotate, re-stock shelves, clean shelves, remove expired or damaged product from shelves.
- Implement sales promotions, new product introductions and other marketing related activities, ensuring an on-time and effective execution.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving problems as required.
- Monitor slow sellers and bring forth ideas such as road shows, promotions or wet sampling.
- Ensure on-time and effective communication process of all company activities to store level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 O' Levels including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Promoter or Sales Merchandiser.
- Certificate in Merchandising/Sales would be an advantage.
- Track record of achieving sales quota.
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should e-mail their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “PROMOTER - CHIVHU”.
Only candidates residing in Chivhu will be considered.
Deadline: 31 January 2023