CIMAS is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the positions mentioned above.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To acquire new customers and retain Cimas Medical Aid/Pharmaceutical Wholesale customers through various sales initiatives in line with set performance targets.
- Gathers information on prospective clients from exhibitions, conferences, seminars, business functions, market intelligence, electronic and print media.
- Engages customers through planned visits, cold calling, meetings to grow customer base and achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Prepares the weekly customer engagement plan and provides feedback on outcomes of the meetings held with prospective clients for the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Liaises with Legal department on Service Level Agreement on the engagement of customers and partners, must be able to prepare monthly sales and retention reports and submits a report to the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Liaises with Finance on the payment of sales and debt collection in line with service level agreements.
- Researches and identifies prospective customer base segment (Corporates/Pharmacies, Hospitals, Clinics) and develops approaches for sales plans and submits to the Sales/Procurement Manager.
- Monitors the sales levels of Medical Plans/Pharmaceuticals and ensures adequate and availability of stock across distribution channels.
- Monitors and reviews customer performance through feedback, sales report and recommends mitigatory.
- Engages customers, resolves, and escalates queries to maintain levels as per set targets.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Sales & Marketing Management or any related field.
- Membership to the Marketers Association of Zimbabwe an added advantage.
- Health services experience spanning a period of 2-4 years.
- Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Must be able to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes, interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://vacancies.cimas.co.zw/job-application-form/