A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates. The job is based on setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Qualifications And Experience
- College diploma in related field.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; HR.ZW@transsion.com. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.