Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in a vacancy that has arisen in the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plans and organizes own selling activity to secure new business.
- Takes responsibility for completing agreed number of prospecting calls and customer visits, booking agreed number of test drives and encouraging customers to experience the brand in order to meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Demonstrates the Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customers and colleagues.
- Ensures sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of services and products, including warranties and service plans.
- Accurately appraises vehicles to purchase and sell, optimizing the value for the dealership.
- Maintains contact with customers to ensure they are kept fully informed throughout the sale, pre and post delivery.
- Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
- Maintains a professional manner and high standards of personal presentation at all times.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Business related degree a must plus a Marketing qualification
- Previous experience in the Motor Industry will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Must be in possession of a class 4 Driver’s License
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, cope and produce results under pressure
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to email@example.com stating the job applied for in the email subject.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.