To undertake all departmental administrative function, offer sales support to Account Managers and Direct Sales customers in line with set key performance indicators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents and files departmental minutes, proposals and policies and procedure manuals.
- Raises orders for stationery, fuel, travel and accommodation for department.
- Prepares input data for the daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Escalates challenging queries to Sales Manager or other relevant departments and follows up to ensure resolution
- Communicates with customers on networks developments and upgrades that affects service delivery.
- Recommends new ways of handling customer queries to the Head Technical Support to improve service delivery
- Files and manages key account customer files
- Coordinates departmental events.
- Raises post-paid line orders in Oracle and activations in relevant system.
- Generates outbound calls, attend to inbound calls and walk-in to generate sales leads.
- Tracks daily sales, generates monthly report on departmental performance.
- Receives and submits for processing post-paid application forms coming through Econet Business Solutions
- Communicates application outcome to customers and advice on deposits required.
- In-office processing and disbursement of devices and lines to customer collecting directly from Econet Business solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in the relative field
- 2 Years Experience
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link:
Deadline: 11 November 2022