Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post
Duties And Responsibilities
- Capturing salaries data for junior employees’ payroll;
- Processing claims for part time lecturers;
- Preparation of salaries journal;
- Allocation of employee numbers;
- Maintenance of employee payroll records;
- Assist with preparation of all payments and schedules for service providers;
- Completing NSSA withdrawal forms for exiting employees;
- Any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should have at least 5 O’ Level passes including English language and Mathematics OR Accounts,
- A HEXCO National Diploma in Accountancy/ CIS Part B/ ACCA Professional Stage 2/ CIMA Level 2 or equivalent and at least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience.
How To Apply
Details on salary, allowances and other benefits will be made available to short-listed candidates. Application letters, certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names of at least three (3) referees should be uploaded on: https://www.hit.ac.zw/vacancies/ in a single PDF file or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Harare Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer