Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
The role is also a key bridge between the RPA team and the business units as well as providing critical support for all robots that would have been delivered and are already operational.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirements
- Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to implement the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects
- Work with Business Units to perform value analysis (ROI) for the processes
- Coordinate with the business to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document current state manual processes
- Identify and document best practices for ongoing RPA adoption
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Consider change management implications for implementation of new RPA processes
- Deliver key business analysis artifacts, using best practices and tools, for the design, solution and execution of medium and large projects
- Document and diagram the existing environment and data-flows
- Gather non-functional requirements such as security, capacity performance and availability
- Act as a liaison between business and technical resources
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Conduct Process diagnostics & opportunity identification
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Bachelors Degree (B), Diploma (Dip)