The following vacancy has arisen within the Group Risk Management Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy. The role is responsible for implementing the enterprise risk management framework, reviewing its effectiveness against best practice and providing expert advice across the Group.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Contributing to the formulation of risk management strategies, policies and practices.
- Advising on the appropriate use of methodologies, tools and techniques within the context of the risk policy.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Coordinating risk assessment programs to identify and assess current and emerging risks that could threaten the business model, strategy and sustainability.
- Evaluating proposed remedial action and make appropriate recommendations.
- Performing a risk evaluation by assessing the company's previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with set criteria.
- Conducting risk assurance and due diligence reviews for proposed mergers, acquisitions, and business deals.
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Finance, Business Studies, Information Technology or Insurance from a reputable institution or equivalent
- Al least 5 years' experience in a similar or related environment and 2 years of which should be in a managerial position
- Strong analytical skills and strategic focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Apps
- Planning and organisational skills
- Communication and presentation skills at all levels
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent by not later than 18 March 2022.