The main purpose for the job is to carry out property inspections for prospective and existing clients in order to come up with appropriate insurance terms & conditions in order to minimize the frequency and magnitude of potential losses.
- Maintain an annual surveying program for the company after getting input from various stakeholders and analysing system schedules. Implementation of the program as well as following up on implementation of recommended terms and conditions by the underwriters.
- Carry out property inspections for prospective and existing clients in order to come up with appropriate insurance and conditions to minimize the frequency and magnitude of potential losses.
- Carry out property valuations in order to minimize chances of under-insurance and enhance the company’s profitability by growing the gross written premium pool.
- Carry out loss assessments after receiving a claim in order to acquire relevant information surrounding the claim and recommend appropriate settlement terms.
- Carry out post loss appraisals in order to minimize chances of similar claims recurring and diminish the company’s exposure by proposing revised insurance terms.
- Carry out restoration project management for clients’ properties following a loss in order to ensure that repairs to the premises and equipment are carried out as per agreed standards.
- Customer Follow-Ups
- Land Surveying
- Project Management
- Property Inspections
- Property Valuations
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor Of Commerce Honours Insurance And Risk Management: Insurance Agent: Insurance Underwriter (Required), Bachelor of Engineering (BEng): Insurance And Risk Management