Applications are invited from mature, suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above position that has arisen within City of Kwekwe in the Town Clerk's department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating, reviewing, recommending and implementing risk, loss control and compliance strategies, policies, procedures, mitigation plans and protocols.
- Checking and verifying all Council payments before authorization.
- Conducting checks on policy and compliance standards in liaison with Internal Audit.
- Providing training and support to staff on risk, loss control and compliance matters.
- Undertaking corporate governance tasks in collaboration with all council departments.
- Conduct regular assessments to determine whether policies, regulation and laid down procedures are complied with.
- Recommending correctional action in all identified non-conformities.
- Coordinating departmental risk programs.
- Oversight role on maintenance and updating of risk registers.
- Spearheading risk profiling in all departments.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Audit.
- A Master's Degree an added advantage Strong Audit background.
- A minimum of 5years' experience in a similar post.
- Extensive knowledge of Council operations an added advantage.
- Computer literacy a must.
- I.T Audit background.
How to Apply
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should reach the undersigned:
City Of Kwekwe
P.O. Box 115
Dr .L. Mkandhla Town Clerk
Deadline: 31 March 2023