Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill the above positions that have arisen in our organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Attaches loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Routinely tests rigging equipment to ensure safety and reliability.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
- Ensuring compliance with company safety procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
- 3 Years working in the Steel Construction Industry as a Rigger
- Trade Test Card, or Apprenticeship Trained and Qualified
- 2 years experience working in a Mine Environment, must be physically fit.
- Must have COVID Vaccination Card: Doses 1 & 2 plus Booster
How To Apply
Prospective candidates to email their CVs together with qualifications to: email@example.com on or before Wednesday 7 October 2022 indicating "RIGGER" on the subject line.