Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Revenue collection through monitoring declaration processing of customs import and export clearance operations.
- Evaluate new ASYCUDA World modules and modernisation initiatives.
- Ensuring smooth operation of all sectional activities.
- Supervising staff performance and related activities.
- Compiles sectional daily, weekly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ensuring that all customs procedures, formalities, controls and requirements related to declaration processing occur in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Liaising with DPC manager and Asycuda world Functional Manager on all systems challenges to ensure trade facilitation.
- Administering Customs operational policies, procedures and guidelines regulating trade to ensure enhanced trade facilitation.
- Management of discipline through the correct application of the ZIMRA Code of Conduct
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree/ Higher National Diploma in Accounting / Business Studies / Business Management / Economics / Fiscal Studies I Marketing or studying working towards a degree.
- At least (five) 5 years post traineeship work experience in Customs & Excise and I or Domestic Taxes working environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Customs & Excise legislation and procedures.
- Knowledge of ASYCUDA system is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.