The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which has arisen in the Organization.
The applicant will be based at Head Office, Harare and reporting to the Finance Director.
- Formulating revenue collection strategy for the Authority and overseeing its implementation
- Monitoring debt and revenue collection
- Superintending over the implementation of the Authority' credit control policy
- Carrying out periodical reviews of the Authority' credit control policy
- Conducting a detailed monthly revenue collection management analysis
- Superintending over the billing exercise in line with the Authority's billing cycle.
- Degree in Credit Control, Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven track record
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and their CVs to:
The Human Capital & Admin Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P.O. Box CY617
Email to: email@example.com