Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post
- The position exists in the organization to implement efficient Toll Fee collection systems. The Job involves working in 24hr shifts. The Revenue Clerk Tolling shall be reporting to the Senior Revenue Clerk.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Collect toll fees and issue toll tickets to motorists travelling through the tollgate
- Proficiently operate toll collection equipment according to procedures to ensure smooth flow of traffic.
- Maintain log of problems and incidents encountered during shifts and watch out for toll evaders.
- Count and surrender all cash to the Senior Revenue Clerk.
- Balance cash collected, and tickets issued and deposits cash at hand with the Senior Revenue Clerk.
- Effectively communicate with motorists and respond to enquires in a courteous, professional, and helpful manner and assist in resolving tolling challenges
- Assist in controlling traffic when need arises.
- Ensure the tolling facilities and environs are safe clean and well maintained with ZINARA policies
- Perfom any other duties as assigned by superiors
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 0' Level Subjects including Maths/Accounts and English language
- 2 'A'Level subjects
- Working knowledge of Ms Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional inter-personal skills
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than Monday 30 May at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
Or send via email to: email@example.com
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office