Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the job exists to ensure effective and efficient revenue assurance that ensures accountability of all revenues as well as plugging revenue leakages.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interprets and correctly implements revenue assurance related policies and procedures to reduce revenue leakages.
- Performs regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams to ensure that all connected customers are billed.
- Prepares detailed reports on revenue assurance and related functions.
- Evaluates efficiency of internal processes across the organization and comes up with recommendations.
- Provides a centralized process for aggregating and reporting risks from various sources. Identifies- opportunities for revenue assurance and comes up with plans to explore the opportunities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Telecommunications or equivalent
- 6 years relevant experience of which 3 years should be at a senior level
- An Accounting qualification will be a distinct advantage Risk management qualification and experience will be a distinct advantage Membership of a recognized professional institution
- Working knowledge of the telecommunication CT
- environment to include CISCO network equipment, core network, wireless network and transmission network is a distinct advantage.
- Unquestionable integrity Mature
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of analltical skills