Karo Platinum Private Limited, is establishing a large scale vertically integrated Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) mining and value addition complex, located in the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe. The project is based on proven technologies and industry best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of honours degree in Geology.
- Professional registration (SACNASP or equivalent).
- A minimum of 10 years' post-graduation experience in exploration and/or mining environment (preferably on Great Dyke of Zimbabwe Geology).
- Resource Modelling and Estimation experience with emphasis on PGMs Expertise in the use of geological modelling and geological data/informatiOn management software (preferably Datamine).
- Good understanding of SAMREC / SAMVAL codes.
- Competent Person sign-off of Resource and Reserve Estimates.
- Geoscience and technical knowledge of the practical application of principles, techniques, procedures, systems and equipment to the design and implementation of appropriate databases and models.
How to Apply
Application together with a detailed curriculum vitae to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ONLY the position applied for as the subject of your email.
Deadline: 03 February 2023