Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacant posts that have arisen within the National Manpower Advisory Council (NAMACO) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Researching on current and future trends with implications on human capital
- Leads in human capital development initiatives of specific Zimbabwean economic sectors as defined by the NAMACO Council
- Links relevant stakeholders for alignment in driving the national human capital development agenda
- Promotes and coordinates career guidance in the assigned economic sector
- Organizes research seminars, workshops and conferences for information exchange in line with the research agenda of the Council
- Assists in the development of occupational profiles that define competencies required by the labour market
- Documents, analyses, interprets research output including maintenance of research records and databases.
- Keeping up to date with current knowledge and recent advances in the field/discipline
- Submitting routine and ad hoc reports as may be requested from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
Desired Qualifications, Key Competencies and Experience
- A first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture, or natural sciences
- A Master's degree Is a must
- At least three years' experience in the field of research work
- Proficiency in Statistical Packages (SPSS, Stata Reviews-statistical package for Windows, etc.
- Analytical skills, extensive experience in multidisciplinary research
- Sound knowledge of the objectives of heritage based Education 5.0
- Up to date with global trends (future of work/future skills)
- Clean class 4 Driver's license a must
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send clearly labelled applications indicating for to The Secretariat Manager, NATIONAL MANPOWER ADVISORY COUNCIL ZIMDEF HOUSE 3rd Floor Est wing 18572 off mother patrick Road Rotten Row HARARE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All Applications should include certified copies of academic and professional certificates accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae to be submitted not later than 12 August 2022