Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the mentioned vacant position.
The position exists to provide support to senior managers/researchers who are conducting experiments or gathering and,analysing information and data within the Authority. The incumbent supports all initiatives through conducting research, analysing results and generating original ideas as guided by the CDPA Act. The position reports to the Research Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains quality controls standards to preserve the integrity of data and findings to produce quality data to guide decision makers within the Authority
- Carries out experiments and research according to protocols laid out by primary researchers within the Authority.
- Assists in the collection of data and conduct statistical analyses of data sets as may be required by the Authority.
- Prepares graphs and spreadsheets to portray results for a better illustration.
- Creates presentation slides and posters to help researchers present findings oof reads, and edits research documents to ensure accuracy
- Writes reports to summarize data, the implications of the results and submit findings.
- Maintains accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary.
- Monitors the project budget.
Education And Qualifications
- Degree in Statistics/Data analytics /Mathematics or its Equivalent
- Knowledge of Statistical Data Analysis tools
- At least 2 years' experience in research work.
- A Clean Class Four Driver's Licence a must
Characteristics And Skills
- Analytical thinking.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with excellent skills
- Good organisational and time management.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Team player.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an Envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.