Applicants from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above post which have arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
The position exists to execute the various Research and Programming operations of ZGC
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implementation of agreed strategic initiatives for each year and monitoring actions taking place to ensure that the desired direction in which operations are planned to go are attained
- Prepare projects budgets for review by the Research & Programming Manager.
- Monitor and control program expenses within allotted budget.
- Identify cost reduction/ containment measures and processes to improve opportunities for the organization without jeopardising quality of ZGC service to all clients and stakeholders
- Assist the Manager in preparing monthly Research and Programming reports which highlight comments and performance.
- Undertake projects or multiple projects and ensuring that programming deliverables meet quality standards and organisational requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- The ideal candidate must be a holder of at least a Bachelor of Science Degree in Social Sciences, Gender and Development studies or equivalent
- A masters degree in the related filed is an added advantage
- Have at least 3-4 years' experience
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of their CVs on the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
1st Floor Pax House
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the applicants is Friday 29 July, 2022 at 10:00am