Responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the maintenance and improvement of the Hotel & Casino properties to ensure that buildings and services are of the required standard and provide a safe and healthy working environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring the overall optimal functionality and presentation of equipment, infrastructure and gardens and ground of the Hotel and Casino operations.
- Directing and controlling all maintenance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Preparing specifications, obtaining tenders and negotiating contracts for maintenance works and ensuring that work is undertaken to the required standards and within agreed timelines and costs.
- Monitoring the maintenance budget to ensure that it is appropriately allocated so that the company achieves the best value for money.
- Developing and implementing a planned maintenance program to ensure that equipment and buildings are maintained to the required standards.
- Providing technical advice on maintenance issues to management and staff.
- Monitoring all buildings and services to ensure that they conform to health and safety standards and ensuring that contractors are made aware of these requirements.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining any necessary systems and procedures to ensure effective energy management within the company.
- Approving departmental duty rosters.
- Identifying training needs and conduct in-house on the job training.
- Preparing disaster maintenance plan.
- Preparing project proposals and submit to the GM for approval.
- Carrying out any other duties as delegated by Superior.
Qualifications And Experience
- HND/ Degree in Electrical engineering or related field.
- Have an overall working appreciation of refrigeration, construction and estate management.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment and/or at the same position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit written applications together with copies of CV’s and Certificates to email@example.com not later than the 31st of March 2022.