Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures the systematic creation and capture of all records into the records management system.
- Ensures proper registration of new Business Partner applications and Data base maintenance.
- Mail Management.
- Controls and monitors the movement and usage of files and records
- Compliance Enforcement.
- Security of items and registers.
- Supervises registry staff.
- Compiles registry reports.
- Ensures that records are protected and preserved.
- Classifies and index records in all formats.
- Appraises records in both paper and electronic records environments
- Disposes records by either archiving or destruction in line with set procedures.
- Ensures that records are easily accessible when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Information Sciences/ Records Management or equivalent.
- Five (5) 0 'levels including English Language and Mathematics
- At least five (5) years working experience in a records environment.
- Experience in electronic records environment is an added advantage.
- Clean Class four (4) Driver's License.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Strong ICT and electronic records management skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the National Archives of Zimbabwe (NAZ)Act and related records & information management legislation.
- Knowledge of evolving international best standards and trends in records and information management.
- Good human skills.
- Capable of prioritising.
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Good analytical, administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including influencing skills, especially when requiring colleagues to hand over records or to use the systems correctly.
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.