Applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons are invited for the vacant position of Registry Officer.
Reports To: Chamber Secretary
Duties And Responsibilities
- Administration of incoming mail and correspondence.
- Administer and maintain files including receiving documents for disposal in terms of the National Archives Act.
- Provide registry counter service and process organisational mail in line with the applicable prescripts
- Monitoring the movement of each file to and from the Registry.
- Marking out incoming correspondence in correct files to actioning officers within set timelines.
- Availing archived information to departments for decision making.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Records and Information Management or relevant working experience an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Registry processes and practices as well as the ability to capture data.
- Knowledge of Storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative frameworks governing records.
- Attribute - good communication and computer skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
How To Apply
Applications together with the comprehensive Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to reach the undersigned by 5 August 2022.
MUNICIPALITY OF GWANDA
P.O. BOX 70
P. NKALA: Town Clerk
NB: 'Municipality of Gwanda is an equal opportunity employer; youth, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply'