We are inviting applications from suitably qualified, committed and competent persons to fill the above position that have arisen within Chegutu Rural District Council:
Duties and Responsibilities
- To attend and record all incoming and outgoing mail
- To receive and send all mail and update filing system of council documents in accordance with information management system.
- To keep confidential information under lock
- To keep track of running files for all council departments
- To issue requisitions according to approved inter departmental requisitions and issue stationery.
- To keep record of all receipt books and issue to finance
- To perform any other duties that may be assign from time to time relating to council operations
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a Diploma in Archives and Records Management or related
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resources Management
- High computer literacy
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Age 25 years and above
- No criminal record
- A clean class 4 Driver's Licence is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit five (5) copies of their applications and detailed curriculum vitae no later than 2 September, 2022 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chegutu Rural District Council
No. 3 Alexandra Avenue
P.O BOX 13
"Chegutu Rural District Council is an equal opportunity and affitm twe action employer'"
NB: Conditions of service shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.