Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages records in the records office
- Registers new Business Partner applicants
- Prepares registration confirmation letters notifying clients of registration
- Master data maintenance and update
- Classifies and index records.
- Opens new files.
- Allocates reference numbers on new cases and updates case registers.
- Maintains and updates all registry registers daily.
- Creates personal and interview selection files for all new employees.
- Retrieves and provides access to files and records as and when required
- Archives or recommends destruction of files weekly
- Records seizure reports and allocates reference numbers to them.
- Conducts file count and verifies statistics against system database.
- Preserves records
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Information Sciences/ Records Management or equivalent.
- Five (5) a levels including English Language and Mathematics
- At least two (2) years working experience in a records environment.
- Experience in electronic records environment is an added advantage.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the National Archives of Zimbabwe (NAZ) Act and related records information management legislation.
- Good human skills.
- Capable of prioritising.
- Good analytical, administrative and organisational skills.
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.